- June 22, 2018 at 5:37 pm #58057
Who thinks there is going to be a winner this year!!!? So psyched to see athletes compete on the course, the obstacles are getting harder and harder every year….! What are yawls predictions? Name 5 competitors that you think can win it all.
Adam RaylJune 22, 2018 at 8:41 pm #58101
Chris von GutschiParticipant
Given that this is the week of the Vegas finals, I wonder if there’s an added reason to pick these 5 names, Ian. 😉 But sure, I guess I’d throw in a few others as well that ‘seemingly’ would have what it takes…
– Isaac Caldiero, again. If he fails, it may be because of overconfidence.
– Daniel Gil. Extremely impressive guy that’ll make it sooner or later.
– Sean Bryan. Came from nowhere, but is the real deal.
– Najee Richardson. Perhaps not this season, but I like his chances eventually.
– Ian Dory. You’ve been close before to make it to Stage 4, why not again?
Obviously, the likelihood of no finishers is always the most probable. But if I were to choose, I actually think Josh Levin could do it – flies a bit under the radar in comparison to some other Ninjas, but I have no doubt that he has the strength to do it.June 26, 2018 at 7:59 pm #58137
Gotta agree with ya on that list Ian! Any of those guys could win the whole thing. I would say another top 5 would be
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.