- July 2, 2021 at 8:08 am #59414
Passengers can make Air Canada reservations online with ease by following these easy steps.’
* Go to Air Canada’s official website and select the “Book a Flight” option. On the homepage, select the Flights tab.
* Under the Flights tab, fill in the booking information.
* Choose from one-way, round-trip, or multi-city options.
* In the required columns, type your arrival and departure cities. In the next step, enter your travel date.
* Fill in the number of passengers and divide them into four categories: infants, children, adults, and seniors.
* Once you’ve entered your information, you’ll be able to see all of the available flights to your desired destination on that specific date.
* Choose a flight that meets your most stringent requirements.
* Make an online payment to confirm your Air Canada reservation after you’ve chosen a flight. If you have a promo code, enter it at the time of final payment, and the amount will be deducted from the total. The airline will now send you a flight confirmation email.
These procedures will allow you to book an airline ticket from the comfort of your own home. If you still require assistance, dial the Air Canada Booking customer support phone line for immediate assistance.
<b>Read Also:</b> American Airlines Manage Reservations
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.