The Wolfpack Ninja Tour (WPNT) Obstacle Race Overview:
- This is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION head-to-head obstacle racing event with a “come-back” loser’s bracket
- Over $50,000 in prize money, increasing at each Pro Event
- 6 possible divisions to compete in: PRO men’s & women’s, AMATEUR men’s & women’s and YOUTH men’s & women’s
- Leaderboard tracks the fastest times from the QUALIFYING round and determines the competitors that make it to FINALS.
- The PRO men’s & women’s FINALS will have a 16 Ninja Double Elimination Bracket while the remaining divisions will compete in 8 competitor SINGLE ELIMINATION Brackets on Finals Night.
There are several ways a Ninja can compete in the QUALIFYING round:
- Purchase a WOLF PASS which skips pre-qualifying and allows one (1) attempt at the Pro Course to make the LEADERBOARD and qualify. All competitors are allowed a maximum of three (3) attempts at the Pro Course to improve their time and ranking on the LEADERBOARD.
- Get an invitation by the Wolfpack Ninja Tour (Tour staff, other pro-ninjas, celebrities, special guests, etc.)
- Be part of the Wolfpack Ninja Tour Pro Team.
In the QUALIFICATION round, competitors will try to complete the Pro Course in the fastest time possible. The LEADERBOARD will track the top times for each category. A WOLF PASS COIN must be submitted for each run and is valid for only one run. As described above, a WOLF PASS COIN can be obtained by buying a WOLF PASS or a VIP ticket or by invite. Competitors may purchase up to two (4) additional WOLF PASS COINS for two (4) more chances at improving their position on the LEADERBOARD.
Athletes will qualify for FINALS if they are at the top of their division (top 16 for PRO men’s & women’s, top 8 otherwise) at the end of the QUALIFICATION round. A couple ninjas who just missed qualifying for FINALS may be asked to stay for FINALS as alternates in case there is an injury or a no-show. If alternates are needed, they will be chosen based on their ranking in the QUALIFICATION round. In the case of a tie that spans the boundary of who qualifies for finals (e.g., tie for 16th place), tied competitors will race head-to-head in a mini tournament bracket to determine who gets the last qualification spot(s). These tie-breaker races will be held right before the FINALS round and will be subject to the same rules as FINALS.